Whether you are looking for full-service property management for your commercial property or just need help with one part of the management you don’t particularly enjoy or feel equipped to handle, the Property Management division of Latitude Commercial has something for every owner. Proudly serving Northwest Indiana and the South Suburbs of Chicago, we implement a management strategy designed uniquely for the investment goals of the real estate assets for each individual owner. Latitude Commercial manages retail, office, industrial, medical, and flex-use space. While we follow industry standards and best practice, we are confident our service is what truly sets us apart. We treat your property as if it were our own and utilize management strategies with net operating income, property valuation, and your goals in mind.
Property Maintenance Operations
- Using our network of local contractors and vendors, we leverage our management portfolio for purchasing power to save you money.
- Negotiate, hire, and oversee contract work for services such as landscaping, snow removal, maintenance, cleaning, roof repairs, plumbing, electrical, and HVAC maintenance.
- Weekly inspections and inspection reports including nighttime visits.
- Examination of building efficiency, risk management, and capital improvement opportunities.
- In-house maintenance and cleaning services.
- Annual review of property insurance.
- Immediate response to emergencies.
Accounting, Financial Reporting, and Budgets
- Collection of tenant monies and payment of property bills.
- Preparation of annual operating and capital budgets.
- Accounting and financial reporting solutions including income and expense summaries, rent rolls, balance sheets, budget variances and more.
- CAM reconciliations (annually, bi-annually, or quarterly as needed).
- Analysis and execution of tenant leases.
- Frequent tenant communication and focused tenant retention efforts.
- 24/7 emergency contact.
Cloud-Based Property Management Software
- Online pay portal for tenant rent.
- Financial reports, maintenance updates, and inspection reports at your fingertips whenever you want them.